MAC Retro Matte Collection9/02/2013
With its one-of-a-kind Retro Matte texture, Ruby Woo Lipstick has become a smash hit both on and off the runway. Inspired by its stunning popularity, MAC has revamped this lipstick legend with invigorating, bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching new colours like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that's feminine yet fierce. MAC also introduces its Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in a vibrant, new colour palette, giving this long-lasting and transfer-proof lip pencil an exhilarating makeover.
- Steady Going - Light pink matte
- Runway Hit - Light nude matte
- Dangerous - Orangey red matte
- Relentlessly Red - Bright pinkish coral matte
- All Fired Up - Bright fuchsia matte
- Flat Out Fabulous - Bright Plum Matte
- Ruby Woo - Very matte vivid blue red
- Fixed On Drama - Rich wine matte
|Steady Going, Runway Hit, Dangerous, Relentlessly Red|
|All Fired Up, Flat Out Fabulous, Ruby Woo, Fixed On Drama|
- In Anticipation - Soft yellow pink
- Staunchly Stylish - Pink beige
- Shock Value - Bright pink cream
- Dynamo - Bright peony
- High Energy - Bright orange red cream
- Trust In Red - Bright cool red cream
- More To Love - Intense bluish pink
- Fashion Boost - Bright purple cream
If one of these Lipsticks or Pro Longwear Lip Pencils has caught your eye, you'll be happy to know you only have to wait a few more days before they're available! MAC Cosmetics' Retro Matte Collection will be available in North America beginning September 12, 2013 at all MAC locations, by phone at 1.800.588.0070, and online via maccosmetics.com!
[Sips coffee.] Do tell, which product are you seriously considering?