Modern Mom Style: How to Tie a Woven Scarf Knot1/02/2013
- Gather your scarf in half, allowing for one end to be a fringe's length longer than the other. Drape across your neck.
- Pull the longer end through the loop in your scarf.
- Arrange so the looped end is closer to your neck. Tighten per your preference. (The ends should now be even.)
- Take the looped end and bring it around the front of the straight end.
- Bring it around the back of the straight end and up towards the open area where you first looped. Tuck it through.
- This is how your scarf should look. The looped piece should be poking through and hanging over.
- Take your straight end and bring it up the front of your scarf knot towards the coordinating open area.
- Tuck it through.
- Arrange/tighten/loosen as needed.
When I first tried to learn how to do this, it took me a good five or six tries to get the hang of it, but once I got it, I could whip this together in no time!
Will you be wearing this for one of your outfits?