Lady Gaga's Eau de Parfum Review + Giveaway12/27/2012
First of its kind, this perfume is an innovation in fluid technology. It's black like the soul of Fame, but invisible once airborne.
Most women have certain fragrances they prefer for particular times of the year. I have one or two fragrances I only wear during the spring and summer seasons, and the same goes for other fragrances I reserve for the cooler fall and winter months. Then, I have the really nice fragrances I bust out for special occasions. You know... the ones that were a little costly, so you want to baby the bottle for as long as possible.
All that said, Lady Gaga's Fame doesn't lean towards any particular time of the year for me. I don't feel it's so fancy it should be babied, but it's not a whatever-every-day fragrance like Victoria Secret's The Body Mist (which is my spring/summer fragrance of choice). It is this characteristic that gives Fame a leg up on most fragrances — it's so versatile! Wear it day-to-day, for a special night out, in cold weather, warm weather... whenever!
- The deadline to enter is Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 11:59pm EST.
- To enter, you must use the Rafflecopter form and leave at least one comment on this post per the instructions below.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- There will be one winner, chosen at random, who will be contacted within 24 hours of the deadline, and will have up to 48 hours to claim their prize before another winner will be chosen.
- Void where prohibited by law.
*The product(s) featured in this post were provided by the brand or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or Google. This post may contain affiliate links.