Deal of the Day: Old Navy Last-Minute Deals12/21/2012
- Vintage-Style V-Neck Tee in Light Red // $8.50. This is a simple top that can be paired with a scarf, vest, cardigan, or all of the above. It's super soft, and with a price under $10, I have to include it somewhere. It's also available in a number of other shades if this one doesn't suit you.
- Sequin-Front Jersey Tank in Navy Stripe // $10. Navy is a classic color and suits fall, winter and spring. I immediately pictured this jazzed-up tank beneath a blazer or cute jacket.
- Button-Front Stretch Cardigan in Dalmation // $14.97. Prints are a simple and effective way to give your outfit some personality, and I just love, love, love cardigans! This Dalmation print is so cute, without being tacky, and its cut and cotton blend will flatter any body shape.
- Patterned Crew-Neck Sweater in Green Goddess // $14.97. So, this is absolutely adorable, and the 100% cotton material is super comfy. This top, some skinnies, and a pair of flats... winning! Again, prints. You need some.
- Color-Block Sweater in Russian Navy // $16.97. Color-blocking is still very much in style, and this simple two-tone navy and cerulean blue combo is easy to wear. It's basic, yet fashion-forward!
- Softest Crew-Neck Sweater in Brown Animal Print // $18. This particular top is only available online, but it's very stylish. I don't typically go for animal prints, but this and the Dalmation cardigan stood out to me. This particular sweater actually reminds me of a designer sweater I saw a little while back!
- Metallic Color-Block Top in Dumpling // $19.94. This is the top I purchased in store today, but I only paid $10. It's so cute! The cream color is so classic, and while it's "metallic," it's not over-the-top. You could dress this up with a skirt, or keep it casual with some jeans.
- Ruffle-Collar Wool-Blend Coat in Black Tweed // $27.47. It's a poly-wool blend, so you'll definitely stay warm, and it offers somewhat of a retro feel to me. I just love it. Also, Tweed is another classic you need to have in your wardrobe!
- Wool-Blend Cape Coat in Bali // $29.97. I've always loved a cape coat. They're just so whimsical and feminine. Also available in Black Jack, this cut is sure to flatter.
So, are you loving my picks? Will you be shopping this sale?