Chicken Club Tacos Recipe12/28/2012
Before I get into this, I want to touch on something real quick. I used our George Foreman Grill to cook our chicken and bacon. You can use whatever you'd like, but if you have a George Foreman Grill, definitely break that baby out for this! It cooked the chicken and bacon lightning fast!
Chicken Club Tacos Recipe
- Flour tortillas
- Chicken breasts
- Turkey bacon
- Taco seasoning
- Ranch dressing
- Shredded cheese
- Chop up some lettuce. Set aside.
- Place the taco seasoning in a large bowl, or onto a plate.
- Rinse off your chicken breasts, and transfer them to the bowl or plate with the taco seasoning.
- Pat the taco seasoning all over the chicken breasts.
- Grill your chicken breasts till cooked through.
- Slice your chicken breasts in thin, angled strips fajita-style. Set aside.
- Cook your bacon, chop, and set aside.
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave, or toast them on the grill.
- Assemble your taco by placing the lettuce, chicken and bacon on the tortilla, then drizzle some ranch dressing over the top and finish with your shredded cheese.
Do share if you'll try it!