BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe8/03/2012
Cooking time will vary per oven (as most recipes do), and so will the servings. One full rack feeds a family of three with absolutely no leftovers. I'm talking nary a flake of leftover pork in the pan. If you are preparing this as an entree vs. an appetizer, or are feeding a larger brood, you'll want to purchase more than one rack. Trust me.
BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 1 rack of Baby Back Ribs.
- 1 - 18 oz. bottle (2 1/4 cups) of BBQ Sauce. (We prefer Sweet Baby Ray's.)
- 1/2 cup of No Pulp Orange Juice
- Mix the BBQ sauce and orange juice together, and pour into a 13x9" pan.
- Place the ribs into the pan and flip them so they're evenly coated.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 300 degrees for 2-4 hours.
- Flip halfway through cooking.
After cooking, remove the foil and cook an additional 10 minutes per side. This will thicken the sauce.