Avocado Egg Salad Recipe8/10/2012
Whether you serve yours up on lightly toasted bread, or in wraps like I decided to do (I'm getting adventurous with this recipe), I guarantee you'll be sold on this comradery of flavor!
Avocado Egg SaladAdapted from (Never Home) Maker.
- 4 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 Large Avocado, cubed
- 2 Tbs. Yoplait Lactose-Free Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Curry Powder
- 1 Pinch each of Salt and Pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mash them together with a fork.
- Adjust the yogurt to desired consistency, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for best result.